1. What are your first memories of your local club?
As a young boy, my favourite day of the week was always a Saturday, where I used to look forward to spending my morning in Lewis Road playing hurling and football. My earliest memory was learning the skills of a block down, under 7/8, on the main pitch with our coach Pat O Shea, who was later our manager when we won the All-Ireland Club in 2017.
2. Who were your sporting idols growing up?
Both Marc and Tomas O Se. I loved the way they both used to raid up the field and help out with the attack without neglecting their defensive duties.
3. What has been the proudest moment of your playing career so far? Winning Senior All Irelands are always special. Getting over the line in 2017 with my club was very special but also getting to walk the Hogan steps with my county in 22' are two moments that I will never forget.
4. Who is the toughest opponent you have faced? Sean O Shea and Paudie Clifford and always a handful. They are always adapting their games which make them so difficult to mark.
5. Who is the best player you have played with? I am very fortunate to have played to with so many talented players, with both club and county. Colm Cooper and David Clifford are two that top my list.
6. What are your hopes and ambitions for this season?
I am hoping that we I can hit my potential and consistency as we come into championship, with doing that we will hopefully be there abouts coming into the later stages of both the club and county championship.
What is ClubSpot?
ClubSpot offers a wide range of features to ease the burden on volunteers in sports clubs and to help clubs increase their revenues. With a wide range of features, online payment and a customised Club App included.
To arrange a free product demonstration for your club, contact email@example.com or click the button below: